Connecting your laptop to a smart TV is an easy process that can be done in just a few steps. All you will need is the right cables and an HDMI-compatible device, which you can purchase at any electronics store. This guide will walk you through the entire process step by step so that it’s as simple as possible for anyone who needs help!
This blog post covers how to connect your laptop to a smart TV with these four easy steps: Step 1, Connect The Cables; Step 2, Set Your Laptop To Use The Correct Video Output Settings; Step 3, Turn On Your Tv And Switch Inputs; Step 4, Plug In Power Supply Into Laptop And Smart tv.
Table of Contents
The First Option For Connecting Laptop
- Connect your laptop to the TV with an HDMI cord
- Open youtube on the laptop and find the video you want to watch
- Use a remote control or keyboard shortcut to play the video on your TV
- Adjust the volume using your computer’s speakers or external speakers plugged into it
- Watch videos in high definition by changing playback settings, including resolution and frame rate
- Save videos for offline viewing if you don’t have internet access or are watching while traveling abroad
Read more: Can I use the laptop for streaming?
Many people connect their laptops to the TV with an HDMI cable. If you want to connect YouTube from your laptop to your smart TV, there are a few different ways that it can be done. Here’s how:
2nd Option For Connecting Your Laptop With TV
1) Use the Chrome browser on your computer and open up YouTube in fullscreen mode. Make sure you have an internet connection on both devices (computer and tv).
2) Open up the Google Home app on your phone or tablet (Google Home is available for Android or iOS devices). Tap “Home Control” at the top of the screen, then select “Media Devices.”
3) Choose “Play Music/Video,” choose which device you would like to play media on (smart TV)
Now, open YouTube on your computer in fullscreen mode. If you have a password set up for the account that’s being displayed on your TV, enter it into both devices to proceed with pairing them together. After this is done, simply say “OK Google” and ask any question – like “What are some popular songs?” or “How long does it take to get from New York City to Tokyo?” Your phone will relay the information back so you can hear it through its speaker while also displaying what was said on your TV screen! You’ll never be without answers again when using Google Home paired with Youtube Connected TVs.