The League of Legends is an online multiplayer battle game that allows players to fight against each other in teams in a fantasy-themed setting called the “Rift”. In this game, there are a variety of characters to choose from and the ability to buy various items for their characters. Some of these characters have special properties that can be used to the player’s advantage in a fight.
For those of you who have heard about the League of Legends, it is the largest PC game in the world and has been growing very fast in popularity.
- The game is played on computers where you must control an invisible “hero” through a series of attacks and magical spells, collecting items and points along the way.
- The game is played against the computer or another person with the same goal as yourself.
- When playing against another person, you may face a player who is much better than you or even much worse.
- The basic rules are as follows:
- You control an invisible, small character. He moves around the map, casting spells and attacking.
- Players may be able to attack each other by clicking on their screens. This action will make the character appear on the screen. When they click on you, their character will attempt to kill you. You can block by moving to the sides, by clicking the mouse button and dragging it, or by using certain commands on the keyboard.
- You must use your health (mana) to attack opponents or avoid their attacks.
Requirements to play League of Legends
League of Legends has always had an active player base, but now that we’ve seen them put out some of the game’s best content, their player base seems to have exploded. Read more about the league of legends System Requirements.
- When it comes to free-to-play games, the first thing players are going to look for is how much they need to pay in order to play. As they become accustomed to playing for free, they’ll want to keep playing for free. But once they’re ready to invest more money, they’ll find all sorts of games to keep them busy.
- As the title suggests, League of Legends was made to be played on Windows. While there are many great games for Mac and Linux, Microsoft makes more money with Windows. That’s not to say it doesn’t take advantage of other OSes, though. You can run Windows on a virtual machine or even dual boot it with another OS.
- League of Legends is an RTS (real-time strategy), meaning the player controls multiple characters throughout the battle. This gives it the ability to have a large number of units and gives them unique skills, which makes the game challenging and fun to play.
- There are two different variations of League of Legends available: Standard and Champion. Standard is free to play, but Champions require some money to unlock the champion’s abilities.